- Click on event page
- Click on your preferred date
- Click on preferred time (for family theatre performances)
- Follow instructions to pay via PayPal
- Print out the PayPal acknowledgement of your payment and bring that with you OR show the box office staff at the venue your booking on a phone or tablet – they will have a record of your booking also
In Person: Please note tickets can no longer be purchased at Kirkdale Bookshop (since Jan 2024)
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PRE-BOOKING CLOSES ONE HOUR BEFORE THE EVENT START-TIME
You should still be able to pay on the door, subject to seating availability
ON THE DOOR
- Payment may also be made on the day of the event at the venue’s box office, from half an hour before the performance start-time
- You may pay by cash or debit or credit card
For all of the above standard charges are in place for debit & credit card payments.
When booking online please make sure you are booking for the right date and time as we are not able to make changes afterwards.
Please note that we don’t charge for under 3s, as we expect them to sit on your lap. If you do wish them to have their own seat, then please purchase an extra child ticket. Otherwise, all children over 3 are expected to have their own ticket, entitling them to a seat of their own.